Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FREEEEEEEEEeeeee

I chose to write about a more broad subject than just one particular story. I don't quite understand why all of our stories have had such a negative connotation surrounding them. It seems like every story we read ends up negative in the end, or has some negative central plot. I guess this is just me being me, optimistic. I've always been an optimistic guy, and like seeing the glass half full instead of half empty. Don't get me wrong, every story can't be ra ra, yay yay, we win type of stories, but I would just like to see a little more mixture of happy stories and sad stories.

1 comment:

SGraham32 said...

Yo, Darren...I completely agree- please let there be one story with a somewhat happy ending or at least a positive outcome...something good! I don't think I can stomach another rape or murder of fill in the blank with something sad or heart wrenching!!!!